Noir - Black Rattan Bali Round Bag
“I own too much black” - Says no one ever.
Whether it’s a summer hangout, or a stroll to your favourite cafe, or even an evening party with your best buddies… no matter what the occasion is, you just can’t go wrong with our Noir Round Bag.
Fun Fact: Do you know that black rattan bags take the longest time to make among all? In order to make a bag black, it has to go through a much longer traditional boiling process (for days!) until the desired colour is achieved.
All our round bags sell out weekly, bring yours home while stocks last!
Sweet reminders before your purchase:
- We ship all orders everyday except sunday and public holidays, usually within 48 hours after your purchase. Contrary to mass produced bags, all our items are sourced locally and are handcrafted with love by our artisans. Your patience is much appreciated!
- Salt and Tan currently has 2 warehouses around the world. Bali Indonesia, and one of the most interlinked air-freight hubs, Hong Kong. Final warehouse location will be selected according to the allocation & availability of the items ordered. Once we've shipped your order, it'll get there in about this long:
- 2 to 5 days to the US
- 1 to 3 days to Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.)
- 1 to 3 days to HK, Macau & Taiwan
- 3 to 7 days internationally
- Free Express Shipping via DHL on all orders.
Please note that the time it may take for your order to reach you may vary depending on your location and other factors such as logistic traffic and weather.
Once your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email containing your tracking number. Please allow tracking numbers 24 hours to update. Incase of a split order, you will recieve multiple shipping confirmation emails to track each individual parcel, so no worries!
* All on sale items will be sent with free standard shipping.
Once we've shipped your sale items, it'll get there in about this long:
- 5 to 9 days to the US
- 3 to 6 days to Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam etc.)
- 2 to 5 days to HK, Macau & Taiwan
- 5 to 12 days internationally
Local Artisans Support
We love it when talented local artisans express themselves and their culture through their handcrafted masterpieces. It is Salt and Tan's commitment to offer ethical and fair trade without any binding contracts, overtime work and child labour. We support every artist's freedom to take control of their own prices and own working hours. We couldn't be happier to be a part of their success as they build a sustainable business for themselves and their respective families.
No unfair markups
Who hates overpriced item and rip-offs? Don't worry, we hate it too! Salt and Tan sources all our items locally, without any middleman. Bringing you only the best deal among all.
Shop with a heart
Apart from supporting local artisans, Salt and Tan also desires in offering the local society more love, education and skills, especially to the future of all communities ---- children. Therefore, Salt and Tan decided that a fraction from each purchase will go to our YKPA Bali Street Kids Project in Indonesia.
By supporting this project, you are:
- Supporting a shelter for street kids and an orphanage for orphans who are seeking relief from the streets
- Supporting YKPA's temporary refugee camp for the victims of frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in Indonesia
- Helping children escape poverty through better education and school facilities
- Helping physically and emotionally abused women and their children through village outreach
To learn more, please visit their official website at https://ykpa.org/
We are looking forward to having you as our partner in empowering and providing bright future to local artisans and the balinese children!